As with any new initiative at your company, developing an export market requires an investment in time, money and a bit of trial and error. It is important to maximize your returns, a solid and well planned market entry plan and quality market intelligence will minimize costs while helping your company to focus its efforts on the most promising areas.
- How to formulate a marketing strategy
- Researching foreign markets
- Researching the market through state and federal agencies
- Researching the market through development agencies
- Researching the market by region.