Frequently Asked Questions

Trade Problems & Barriers: Foreign Trade Barriers

How do I report a Trade Complaint?

You may report a trade problem directly on-line by using our Trade Complaint Hotline or by writing or faxing the TCC with your complaint using the TCC contact information:

Trade Compliance Center
Market Access and Compliance/ITA
U.S. Department of Commerce
14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20230
FAX: (202) 482-6097
Phone: (202) 482-1191

« Back to Trade Problems & Barriers

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.