Frequently Asked Questions

Export Licenses: Foreign Standards and Certification FAQs

Does my product need a China Compulsory Certification (CCC Mark)?
CCC Marking and certification are required on many manufactured goods marketed in the China. To learn if your product requires a CCC Mark, contact your local Pennsylvania Regional Export Network (REN) Partner for guidance on your specific product.

« Back to Export Licenses

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.