Frequently Asked Questions

Export Licenses: General Regulatory/Licensing FAQs

Can I export endangered or protected species?
Before you can import, export, or re-export plants and wildlife protected by international treaty and/or domestic statute, you must obtain a permit. More information is available from the International Affairs Division of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

« Back to Export Licenses

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.