Frequently Asked Questions

Export Licenses: General Regulatory/Licensing FAQs

How do I file a license application? What happens after I file it?
Parts 748 and 750 of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) provide information on license submission and processing. Part 752 of the EAR provides for a Special Comprehensive License that authorizes multiple transactions. If your application is denied, part 756 of the EAR provides rules for filing appeals.

« Back to Export Licenses

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.