International Finance: General FAQs on International Finance
How can I find export financing?
Your local Pennsylvania Regional Export Network Partner can help small businesses navigate sources of U.S. government export financing programs. The most significant financing assistance programs include the following:
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
• Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank)
• Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
• State Government Services
• Private Export Funding Company (PEFCO)
Many of these programs are explained in greater detail in the Financing Export Transactions lesson in the Export Tutorials section of this website.
« Back to International Finance