Frequently Asked Questions

Documents: Export Certificates

Customs Certificate of Registration
Customs Form 4455 may be used (often in conjunction with temporary import bond or ATA Carnet for goods that are leaving the United States on temporary basis for alteration, repair, replacement, and processing.

« Back to Documents

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.