Frequently Asked Questions

Documents: Export Certificates

Certificate of Analysis
A certificate of analysis is required for seeds, grain, health foods, dietary supplements, fruits and vegetables, and pharmaceutical products.

« Back to Documents

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.