Frequently Asked Questions

Basics by Free Trade Agreement: Singapore

What paperwork is required for my shipments to Singapore?
The importer of goods must obtain an Import Permit prior to the import of goods into Singapore. To engage in import, export, and transshipment activities in Singapore, companies must first register with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). Upon successful registration with ACRA, a company must apply to Singapore Customs for a Central Registration Number. This CR Number enables a company to submit Import, Export and Transshipment Permit applications through TradeNet. A CR Number is processed free of charge.

« Back to Basics by Free Trade Agreement

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.