Frequently Asked Questions

Basics by Free Trade Agreement: Israel

Can the U.S. Government assist me if I experience problems exporting under the FTA?
Yes. Should your company experience difficulties exporting under the U.S.-Israel FTA, contact the Trade Compliance Center (TCC) at the US Department of Commerce (202-482-1191). The TCC can help you understand your rights, and can initiate an official US government inquiry that could help you resolve any problems you encounter while exporting to Israel.

« Back to Basics by Free Trade Agreement

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.