Frequently Asked Questions

Trade Problems & Barriers: Foreign Trade Barriers

I don't know if the situation I am facing is a compliance violation or is even covered by a trade agreement? What do I do?
Contact the TCC anyway. You don't have to be a trade agreement expert. If you believe you are facing an unfair situation, let us know. Our specialists can determine if a trade agreement covers your case. If we believe it does, we will handle it as a compliance complaint. If it does not, the Commerce Department's market access country specialists or industry specialists may be able to help, or some other part of the US. government may be able to help.

« Back to Trade Problems & Barriers

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.