Frequently Asked Questions

Export Licenses: General Regulatory/Licensing FAQs

How can I receive information on foreign regulations, standards, or certification requirements for my product?

Information on foreign regulations, standards, and certification requirements are available by:

• Contacting your local Pennsylvania Regional Export Network (REN) Partner through the “contact us” link on this website,
• Calling the Trade Information Center (TIC) at 1-800-USA-TRADE,
• Reviewing the information available at the National Center for Standards and Certification Information (NCSCI) at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

« Back to Export Licenses

Need Help?

Can’t find the answer to your question? Identify the Pennsylvania County where your company is located to access the contact information for your local Regional Export Network Partner.